Kevin Hart Denies Sex Tape Scandal Ruined Deal In $7M Lawsuit.

Kevin Hart Denies Sex Tape Scandal Ruined Deal In $7M Lawsuit.

Despite his explanation on cheating scandal Kevin Hart’s still has loads of questions to answer.
 

The ace comedian was sued last year by Stand Up Digital who teamed up with Kevin Hart to create a game app.

Stand Up Digital claimed that Kevin Hart’s sex tape scandal controversy had a heavy impact on the app’s sales.

They sued Kevin Hart for $7M but the comedian is fighting to have the suit tossed.

However, in a swift reaction Kelvin Hart claimed that the quality of the game is what actually affected the sales of the app.

READ MORE:  How Beyoncé’s ‘The Lion King: The Gift’ Soundtrack Was put together.

Kelvin pointed out many flaws especially on the final version as responsible for their poor rating and has nothing to do with the scandal.

“Negative reviews identified flaws with the underlying gameplay,” he said. “The game was also overly-intrusive for players and had technical flaws. Despite Plaintiff’s representations to this Court, Mr. Hart posted and promoted the game, even in the wake of his scandal, but to no avail. The problem was that Plaintiff was undercapitalized and lacked adequate funding to properly maintain and update the game in its formative stages.”

READ MORE:  Scientists grow 'mini-brain on the move' that can contract muscle

He said that Stand Up Digital is “living in a fantasy world similar to the game it created.” He said that they believe that they aren’t willing to take any accountability for the game’s failure. 

Updated: August 9, 2019 — 7:46 am

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *